Tuesday 10 July 2012

Spent My 9to5 At Dope #Love4HipHop



Stumbled onto an all hip hop web page being that i've accustomed myself to searching; browsing; digging for new music...
Sometimes I download tons of stuff and never listen. Last week I loaded up some new stuff from my 9 to 5 office (bullsh#ttin hoping that the day go slow). Took a trip to an unkown zone and landed on Us Natives' Used Vinyl Review. My day went from another normal 8 hours on a Tuesday to 'PLAY/ShakingMyHead/STOP/REPLAY again and again. I was on a Gaffd high with the volume cranked up and closely running my employers time to overtime. It was a good day at the office. Used Vinyl Review just made that day a little more brighter with each track. BIG thanks Ill Clinton for this pretty ill instrumentals album.

No comments:

Post a Comment